Dismiss Notice
New Cookie Policy
On May 24, 2018, we published revised versions of our Terms and Rules and Cookie Policy. Your use of AstronomyConnect.com’s services is subject to these revised terms.

Fast Radio Burst Repeater Message Research

Discussion in 'General Astronomy Chat' started by Snoopy547, Jul 9, 2020.

Fast Radio Burst Repeater Message Research

Started by Snoopy547 on Jul 9, 2020 at 9:36 PM

5 Replies 1455 Views 0 Likes

Reply to Thread Post New Thread
  1. Snoopy547

Snoopy547 New Member

Greetings Fellow Celestial Homebodies down there on that Lonely Pale Blue Dot

I present you Some of My Research over the past Several Years.

I have Here Regarding the First Ever Fast Radio Burst Signal ETI Message.

And I say that fine Grain of Salt. Its not Something So Easily Understood. And It appears to be
    puzzling a Lot of people Right now

I been looking at the signal waveform and Finding Incredible FFT plots that Should someone here Can Help me. Understand The possible Raw Data...

Now, Me and My Colleague Had Demodulated the Signal After Cleaning and Stretching the Signal.

And Finding a Ton of signature waveform.

There is still much to do in Understanding the causes of this. Radio. And Listening to this Youtube May give someone insight.

The Video I believe is the FRB Rotations as its Travelling. But Also Emitting a Repeater Message on Varying Amplitude. The Rotations Sound Variable Speeds. Picking Up or slowing down.

My Research had me interested in the FRB waveform. And Found FRBs to have something Unique about them.

See Image attachement Detailed Below.

as I found Out That Spectral plots that Im capable of Doing, Are Far more detailed than the ones they do publish.

And Interesting Enough. It Matches the waveform entirely. Denoting a Certain Frequency, In time!

Thats Right. A Frequency is Being Denoted here. Its Very Small. Many people Have Missed this! Or.... It could be due to instrumentation.

But, Its also happening... in other Signals.

Beyond Everyone Research and what has been brought to Everyone Attention. That these FRBs are not ETI
    And this is not a Intelligent Signal.

However I Don Agree. And Unknowingly to Them.. The Signal is Repeating too!

Thats Right. The Signal itself is Repeating.

If the FRBs are repeating in batchs as they arrive to earth and they already know that Every 150 Days they Recieve a new Repeater.

And IM SAYING.... The Signal in question, Is Repeating too!

If you Like to Join my Project!

Send a PM

Attached Files:

• 33.jpg
      33.jpg
      File size:
      65.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Mak the Night

Mak the Night Well-Known Member

Obviously it's the Mekon ...

2020-07-13 13.03.11 beastrabban.files.wordpress.com e8afbe63c6ce.jpg

Luckily, Dan Dare is on the case!

2020-07-13 13.06.29 i.pinimg.com c7aa34b02de8.jpg

3. Snoopy547

Snoopy547 New Member

Im not the one to wear tin foil hats. or fall into any ANY alien Conspiracy Theory. Or Think 5G is a Threat to my Health. Never Thought I'd Find myself in the middle of A Alien Conspiracy myself or doing anything remotely like this kind of Research.

Its a Cruel World. very

Chris the Interviewer. Picked Up on my Youtube Videos where I share my Research. And He was Very interested my Stuff. Did a Interview of me and Then He Seth Agree'd to do a interview with Chris.

Unfortunately Seth Explained my research as "This isnt Science" Snuffed it off. Personally I dont Blame Him Its a Hard concept to Grasp. Even I have a Hard time Understanding it But theirs something awfully peculiar standing out about just the signal itself

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  4. Mak the Night

5. Ed D

Ed D Well-Known Member

To me it sounds like a music concert that was broadcast long ago and far away, and we are finally receiving what's left of it after its interstellar travel. Parts of that transmission sound as if an intelligent (?) being was vocalizing song lyrics.

Whatever it is, it's quite fascinating, hoax or not.

Ed D

6. Mak the Night