Agena 1.25" 0.63x Focal Reducer with C / CS Mount
(1 Reviews) Read Reviews Write Review
- C / CS mount focal reducer for imaging applications
- Provides a reduction of 0.63x when directly coupled with C mount cameras
- Allows you to effectively reduce focal length of telescope and reduce exposure times
- Features a 1.25" barrel on one side and a male C / CS mount on the other side
- Two lens cemented optical system for better correction
- Fully broadband multi-coated optics
- Very low profile
- 1.25" barrel is threaded to accept standard 1.25" (M28.5x0.6 thread specification) astronomy filters
- Native reduction provided is 0.63x when reducer is directly coupled with C-mount cameras (approx. 0.68x with CS-mount cameras)
- Reduction factor can be varied by changing the distance between the reducer and the camera sensor
- Addition of a 0.5" C mount spacer (not included) increases reduction factor from 0.63x to 0.5x.
- Addition of a 1" C mount spacer (not included) increases reduction factor to 0.34x.
- Optical clear aperture = 22.45mm / 0.88"
- Weight = 0.9oz
100% of reviewers recommended this product.
Nov 16, 2013
Works as advertisedPros:
Wrong Size BarrelComments:
Works great, be sure to order the 1.25 dia X 1" thread-in extension tube. (Blue Fireball 1.25" Spacer Ring with 1" Extension)Bottom Line: Would you recommend this item? Yes
This review was provided courtesy of AgenaAstro.comSort by