Dismiss Notice
New Cookie Policy
On May 24, 2018, we published revised versions of our Terms and Rules and Cookie Policy. Your use of AstronomyConnect.com’s services is subject to these revised terms.

GSO 5x Barlow

Discussion in 'Eyepieces, Barlows, and Filters' started by Mak the Night, Jun 3, 2018.

GSO 5x Barlow

Started by Mak the Night on Jun 3, 2018 at 11:30 AM

24 Replies 4988 Views 3 Likes

Reply to Thread Post New Thread
  1. Dave In Vermont

Dave In Vermont Well-Known Member

I'm aware of the fluctuations. But lately they've been fully destabilized due to the Economic-Voodoo pouring out of Washington. I'd been watching it - until I was ready to throw my computer out of the window. I've just read another well-written letter & articulate letter published in a prominent newspaper. It begged the world to 'please' destroy the USA beacuse of 'You-Know - Who.'

These are becomming more & more common.

2. Mak the Night

Mak the Night Well-Known Member

The dollar doesn't really have that much financial effect on the exchange rate fluctations of the euro. The Chinese economy does though.

3. Dave In Vermont

Dave In Vermont Well-Known Member

Naw. The $US is sneaky as it skewers the stocks through speculative trading. So the effects of such as tariffs slooowly devastates the economy of other nations. In Trump's case, it'll then re-bound back here.

Such is why every business Trump has launched has failed.

4. Mak the Night

Mak the Night Well-Known Member

The US and the UK are debtor nations. We owe China and Germany. We don't owe as much as the US of course. China and Germany aren't debtor nations but are creditor nations. Guess whose economies are the ones that fluctuate exchange rates?

Clue: It isn't ours.

Nebula likes this.
  5. Nebula

Nebula Well-Known Member

Guess whose economies are the ones that fluctuate exchange rates?
    Clue: It isn't ours.

lol :p

Mak the Night likes this.